WRKRazzle is now available for download on GitHub!
The latest version of NTOSBE may be also found at the following URL:
If you would like to read the original post on BetaArchive, click here.
The WRKRazzle is a repackaged version of the Windows Research Kernel v1.2 that is compatible with the NTOSBE Razzle environment.
As compared to the standard Windows Research Kernel distribution, WRKRazzle offers the following advantages:
- Multiprocessor build is supported through the magic of the Razzle Build Utility (build.exe).
- Kernel (base\ntos\ke) service table is automatically generated from service.tab.
- Runtime (base\ntos\rtl) error.h is automatically generated from generr.c.
- The build infrastructure is much cleaner than the hack-job makefile build environment provided with the WRK.
- Razzle is what Microsoft internally uses.